4611 SQUARE FOOT INTERIOR, AND 26,589 SQUARE FOOT LOT PER TAX ROLLS, NOT VERIFIED
The Oaks of Calabasas, an Arbors Collection
Located on one of the flat premier culdesac streets in the neighborhood
Enter into a private courtyard which features a gathering place to relax or have conversations with family and friends while listening to the trickling fountain then meander around to the serene backyard surrounded by lush landscaping and mature trees that exude a resort feel with something for everyone. The reverse infinity pool and expansive and spacious patio offering the perfect place for play and hours of entertaining. There are dual covered areas for dining and or lounging, a trellis covered barbecue center and even an ideal spot just for your pets if desired.
Stepping inside you'll find yourself in one of the most popular floor plans offering a well laid out and light-filled interior with dark hardwood floors, fresh white walls, modern-day white wainscoting, chic designer chandeliers and walls of windows and doors everywhere that drench the rooms with sunlight. Versatility is one of the primary features of this model as you can choose from one of the two front rooms as your formal living or dining or make them into offices or playrooms.
The open-concept kitchen and family room provide a gathering spot for everyday living with its corner fireplace, built-in media cabinetry and the adjacent and exceptionally appointed chef’s kitchen offering stainless steel appliances, a long white marble-clad center-island for dining and serving, walls of cabinetry, walk-in pantry, breakfast room with built-in storage, wine refrigerator and access to the back foyer laundry suite and attached garages.
One bedroom and ensuite bathroom along with a powder room are located off the front foyer in a wing of their own while upstairs are three secondary bedrooms each with private bathrooms, two that share a front balcony, and a center based bonus room. Tucked away on its own is the lux master retreat with a lounging balcony that provides the perfect respite to a busy day for quiet reflection and a moment to take in those evening sunsets. The master also offers a sitting area and a private bath suite featuring dual sink vanities with stone counters, coordinating designer backsplashes, stone flooring, an oval spa tub, glass enclosed shower and outfitted walk-in wardrobes.
“The Oaks” has its own amazing Clubhouse and park that offer tennis, basketball, pools and playgrounds. Nearby are a private golf country club, The Commons a dining and shopping resort, old town, city owned tennis and swim club, a resident's only lake, hiking and biking trails and all of the exceptional and award-winning schools of the Las Virgenes school district.
- PRIME CULDESAC STREET
- LARGE PRIVATE LOT WITH MATURE TREES
- SECLUDED FRONT COURTYARD WITH WATER FEATURE
- FIVE ENSUITE BEDROOMS PLUS BONUS ROOM
- MODERN EAST COAST VIB WAINSCOTING
- DARK HARDWOODS
- LIGHT INFUSED INTERIOR
- WALLS OF WINDOWS AND DOORS
- CHIC DESIGNER LIGHTING
- CHEF'S KITCHEN WITH CENTER ISLAND AND STAINLESS APPLIANCES
- SPACIOUS OPEN CONCEPT FAMILY ROOM
- NEIGHBORHOOD RESIDENT'S ONLY PLAY PARK | BASKETBALL COURTS | TENNIS COURTS | POOL | KIDDIE POOL | KIDDIE PARK
- PRIVATE NEIGHBORHOOD RESIDENT'S CLUB HOUSE OFFERING VENUES SUCH AS GAME ROOMS | LIBRARY | LIVING ROOM WITH BAR | GYM FACILITIES OUTDOOR FIREPLACE AND BARBECUE GROUNDS | KIDDIE PLAY ROOM | PLUS SOCIAL EVENTS AND GATHERINGS FOR RESIDENTS
- EASY ACCESS TO HIKING AND BIKING TRAILS | CITY OWNED TENNIS & SWIM CLUB | PRIVATELY OWNED GOLF COUNTRY CLUB | SHOPPING AND DINING RESORTS AND COURTYARDS | SATURDAY MORNING FARMER'S MARKET IN OLD TOWN AND MORE